Signs of Mold Damage in New Haven Home?
Our local Northeast Macomb Township team is trained and certified in Applied Microbial Remediation by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification to restore mold damage in New Haven. Mold outbreaks are often caused by a water leak or other excess moisture issues. We will locate the source of the excess moisture and correct the problem as part of the mold remediation to minimize the chances of the mold returning once the restoration process is complete. Here are some of the signs that you may have mold damage:
- Strong, musty odor
- Recent water damage
- Fluffy white or black spots on clothing
- Stinky, damp carpeting
- Water leak inside of a wall
- Water leak inside a cabinet
- Leaking water tank
- Leaking water heater
- Leaking water supply line
- Spotting on upholstered furniture
- Spotting on drapes or fabric blinds
- Spotting on wallpaper
- Bubbling paint on walls
- Dark spots on walls
- Musty smell from an air conditioner
- Visible mold growing on wall or floor tiles
Mold Removal Process
- Emergency Contact – 586-930-5659
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business in New Haven experiences a mold outbreak, our Northeast Macomb Township team will restore the mold damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 586-930-5659.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.