How Can I Keep a Mold Outbreak From Spreading to Other Parts of My House in New Haven?
Our local teams in Northeast Macomb Township are trusted leaders in mold mitigation and removal services. Mold is always present in the Earth's atmosphere, waiting for the perfect moist conditions to colonize. Often, a mold outbreak follows water damage or a leak somewhere in the plumbing system. We will address any excess water issue as part of the remediation process to discourage the mold from returning after removal. Here are some tips for things you can do and should never do while waiting for help to arrive:
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact our office in Northeast Macomb Township for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don't touch or disturb the mold
- Don't blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don't attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don't spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
Call Us Today!
Our Northeast Macomb Township teams are Here to Help ® when you have a mold infestation in your New Haven home or commercial business. We'll restore your mold problem "Like it never even happened." Call us today at 586-930-5659.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.